Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Empty
PostSubject: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 am

That's his actives...
Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Rappel22 Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Rappel24
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 am

I dont get it, same pic twice?
EDIT: Well, i guess it is scrolled down to show the bottom 2 skills, but still, how about passive skills JP allocation?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Maniac 1,2,3,4,5 etc asked for the actives and as the post title shows it's for him...Ill post pasives if any1 wants to see them...

elephant
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:14 am

yes..pls post them too Smile
nice skills btw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:44 am

yes plz post the passives also Very Happy and i usually just go by maniac....the numbers is just to seperate the chars
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:46 pm

oh really Question Exclamation tongue

I'll post the skills in no time...

elephant
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 pm

is there anything that u would have changed about it? like maybe one skill that u look at and think 'i could have gone without that'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Here's his passives

Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Rappel25Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Rappel26

elephant
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 am

Hmm, thats kinda wierd... Personally I would rather have full level 30 ancient fur for 110 more pdef than spending that 22JP on 44pdef and 660hp. Or even sacrificed some OB str for it instead, 110 more pdef instead of 44patk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 am

Didn't I mention that that's not the perceft build Very Happy It's pure DD and fun...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:11 pm

I respec'd and skilled it. For me, the only thing this pantera is good for is its burst damage. It's defense is bad and I even use a STR ring on it instead of armor xD It does crazy dmg...for about a minute. So basically he's set up solely for PVP and bosses and he spends most of his time on the benches until his skills cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:11 am

I have a 60 pant for my breeder once I start dual summoning in dungeon soloing. Learned/decided it was the best 2nd pet due to highest natural patk and I didnt want to gimp and expensive pet by passive building it.

I have maxxed the fur and paw passives, ob str/vit, and the sharp eyes, plus the hunter suit passive for atkspd. Its pretty much out of JP now but I know there wont be hardly anything to spend JP on till its evo3. I know blood unit is just the lv85 second passive that every pet gets but what does it specify? If I was to give the pant one or two skills to make good use of the JP it will have to spare later, what are the BEST skills it has? Im guessing bite due to stun, what else? I dont want to be switching back and forth on the creature contol window aside from summoning and recalls if I can avoid it.

Off topic: Ive not played my breeder in several months, and even when I was dual summoning (still not leveled much) its only to double buff from tort or bring second pet during a boss kill. But I noticed only the highlighted pet in the creature control window will attack when commanded to. I remember both pets attacking when either one was highlighted, just the highlighted being the only to use autocast skills. Am I mistaken or is this something new? I really want to dungeon solo effectively in the future, but if I have to add telling each pet individually to attack each mob to my list of things to do, I may sooner put a gun in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 pm

oh and for the record the original is Maniac not Maniac1
numbers don't start till Maniac2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc   Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stiffmeister's active skills for Maniac1,2,3,4,5... etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage on Tanda :: Public Access :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: