Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How i skilled my RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How i skilled my RP Empty
PostSubject: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:19 pm

whether you wanna copy or say wtf you that for or whatever just do it lol
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000038eh3
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000038eh3.7d0848f956
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000039uf0
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000039uf0.3aae66c257
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:45 pm

if i ever get a rp again ill use this.. but my last rp hated me so i dont like them anymore but still good guide none the less
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:11 pm

That pretty much seems to be the no-nonsense way to build an RP. Wanna remind me what wizardry unit is, is it the staff equip passive and what lvl it learns it? Also lv4 fear is max correct? Are there any other skills learned at evo3 (100-115) that you didnt spend on that you might with more JP, or just higher levels of current skills? I havent looked at the evo3 skillsheet in awhile.

Ive seen a 115 build on the rz forum months ago and he sacrificed the last lvl of twin sphere to get cast enchant lv1 - so he could beat the other guy to fear in pvp.

Could you post a screenie of its stats too?

Im contemplating a new trend with my pets, build them to allocate all the JP they get up until 115 (even if it ruins the pet) and just spend the money on respec once I evo it. My orc is perfectly skilled but Im thinking of doing things like OB str/vit until 115 then respeccing. Because I want to solo LM with my breeder once he graduates LM and ive heard non evo3 pets suck there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:52 am

Talendra why you upgrade fear skill on your rp if i may ask... Btw i skill my rp for farming only to do the most damage.
And what use is that magical amplify skill ? I never use this either...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:50 am

This is it's stats with nothing equipped when skilled.
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000040zk9
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000040zk9.c721509f31
This is it's stats when Equipped with staff and armour.
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000041lz1
How i skilled my RP Rappelzscreen00000041lz1.0ac4ddcac6
Fear i upgraded because it kinda helps when im in trouble soloing and its gd in pvp.
Wizardry unit increases m.att power when quipped with a staff or blunt weapon.
Max fear is lvl 10 mine is only lvl 4 because i didnt have enough JP after spending on skills and passives so i will just lvl it up as it lvls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Nice guide   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:51 am

Nice guide, Talendra. Unfortunately it will be of any use only till Epic 5 so for a month or two. Then there will be new skills and also JP reset of pets.

As of JP need, RP is probably the only one pet that could use more JPs than it gets. I have 96 RP with all JPs used and still some skills not maxxed (and Tal's RP shows that even full OB RP could use more JPs) (my RP will probably skil INT OB), but my orc 107 and hawk 107 have 50% of JPs unused (I use some when I full OB them but still I think some will be remaining).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:03 am

yea i know Sad hope they dont Gimp RP's out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:43 am

Hmm i think ill post here how i built my rp. Shes still lvl 97 tho, but i have 3 jp free. I think its good build. RPs dont need passives, but actives.. At least imo.

Active:
Twins Sphere 20
Pixie Fireball 10
Breath Of Phoenix 10 (DoT)
Magic Amplify 10 (+220 m.att)
Shadow Illusion 6 (Fear need this skill at lvl 6)
Fear 5 (from what I've heard each lvl increase duration of Fear)
Hurricane Of Flame 2 (AoE)

Passive:
Wizard Unit 1 (increase m.att when equiped wit blunt wpn or staff)
Genius Unit 1 (increace int a bit)
Blessing Of Intelligence 10 (more int)
Magical Grace 10 (more m.att)

I hope it'll help u Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:39 am

MageSwifts wrote:
Hmm i think ill post here how i built my rp. Shes still lvl 97 tho, but i have 3 jp free. I think its good build. RPs dont need passives, but actives.. At least imo.

Active:
Twins Sphere 20
Pixie Fireball 10
Breath Of Phoenix 10 (DoT)
Magic Amplify 10 (+220 m.att)
Shadow Illusion 6 (Fear need this skill at lvl 6)
Fear 5 (from what I've heard each lvl increase duration of Fear)
Hurricane Of Flame 2 (AoE)

Passive:
Wizard Unit 1 (increase m.att when equiped wit blunt wpn or staff)
Genius Unit 1 (increace int a bit)
Blessing Of Intelligence 10 (more int)
Magical Grace 10 (more m.att)

I hope it'll help u Smile
Why no eden's blessing? 2JP and its 1 point to all stats. Considering OB int is 1 point per one int, it helps pets in an all-around state.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:01 pm

As I said, 4 me actives r most important, so im keepin jps 4 next active skills, or higher lvls. I lvled thus passives cuz ive had 2 many jps free Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:17 am

i took away AOE because it only hits 10 mobs long cast time which means in pvp you will die and DP's it pulls the whole room and dies and soloing it dies by taking to long to cast you will also get 30 jps between 100-115 when you evo it you get twin sphere 21-30 fear lvl 5-10 a bugged skill and higher lvl magical grace and int ob passive
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Talendra wrote:
i took away AOE because it only hits 10 mobs long cast time which means in pvp you will die and DP's it pulls the whole room and dies and soloing it dies by taking to long to cast you will also get 30 jps between 100-115 when you evo it you get twin sphere 21-30 fear lvl 5-10 a bugged skill and higher lvl magical grace and int ob passive
Oh youre right, I didnt even notice you didnt have hurricane of flame. Though doesnt it do very good damage?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:20 pm

its not as strong as breath of phoenix or pixie fireball but its DOT makes up for it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 am

From what I hear rp's will be "gimped" out. They will be stronger and just as good as they are now, but the stone system will be beefed up allowing players to be able to dodge spells easier Smile

Which is cool with me because thats all certain guilds use is RP's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 am

Radz wrote:
Which is cool with me because thats all certain guilds use is RP's.

Hmm, let me think what was that guilds name...SPLEET? xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:11 am

OnTops wrote:
Hmm, let me think what was that guilds name...SPLEET? xD
No no, its FLEET. They named their guild after the trading cards.

But tal if HoF's DOT makes up for the lower damage, why didnt you get it? Just felt you wouldnt use it often enough on things living long enough for it to matter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i skilled my RP   How i skilled my RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How i skilled my RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage on Tanda :: Public Access :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: