Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oforia Duo XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:09 am

Oforia Duo XD Rappelzscreen00000012nu9

It was very close as Asyth's bp was killed in action =(
Somehow me and my Orc survived =) (I think it might have has something to do with huna healing)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:12 am

lol^^posted the same :S

sup to Laurie???he´s flaming u????!!!!

pm me if he wanna do u something Wink

dont mind bout my BP^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:14 am

Lol looks like you beat me to it with screenshot XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:30 am

hehe^^

but Offtopic: sup to LaurieIVI...what he want from u??"checkin if you were some1 i know"?!0.o what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Gz   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Gz and LOL to party name Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Lol i dont have a clue who that is. Just some random person pming me and asking random stuff XD
Quite annyoing when ur in the middle of something quite dangerous and dodgy lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:13 pm

reminds me of when me and vicious duo-ed it at around the same level lol, we pwned
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:05 am

@all: ty for GZ´s

@Bivoy: i was bored and so i created this party name-.-

@Johno:it was the person who PKed in m1 lobby,u know? i thought he wanna pk u or something-.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:59 am

Anyone with a support class or just a 70+ char wanna duo him? My SH needs ofo one more time so I can get the 2nd abby quest. My 95 orc is badass but not badass enough without outside heals or buffs I think.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:41 am

BoBBerT wrote:
Anyone with a support class or just a 70+ char wanna duo him? My SH needs ofo one more time so I can get the 2nd abby quest. My 95 orc is badass but not badass enough without outside heals or buffs I think.
me and my bp can help if u want, not quite lvl 70 tho but we can help alot
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:27 pm

BoBBerT wrote:

i can....just pm me ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:11 pm

My 38 breeder can solo Oforia easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Btw, what's with all the return scrolls?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:33 am

Why does everyone say something about the number of return scrolls I carry??? -.-
Anyway when I had 420 of them after I sold 400 to BrokeYou to clear name =)
I think my alt still has about 280 though =)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:03 pm

dont mind...i got about 10k in my wh and 1k on my sps
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Theres nothing wrong with having ret scrolls, its just that normal people put them in their WH...

I can understand if you were soloing moon for several hours on end and dropped sellable gear instead of scrolls, but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oforia Duo XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oforia Duo XD   Oforia Duo XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oforia Duo XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage on Tanda :: Public Access :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: