Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hail Of The Underworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hail Of The Underworld Empty
PostSubject: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:47 am

i love this new skill

Hail Of The Underworld Ilovehailda1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:27 pm

I love your Rappelz for those Guild Icons
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:33 pm

lol go uber lag
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:54 am

lol, TotalMadness is headless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:51 am

Its a subtle way of telling you not to target champs in pvp/pk, ...ever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:20 am

bobbert my skill made everyone there disconnect... everyone nearby got that error and had to restart lol, i think i can get banned for doing it so im trying to cut down
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Siege   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:12 am

Woot, then it is ultimate siege weapon... come to enemy stone (alone), use the skill (=dc for the defense), then the rest of the team comes and hacks the stone alien
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:32 am

Bivoy wrote:
Woot, then it is ultimate siege weapon... come to enemy stone (alone), use the skill (=dc for the defense), then the rest of the team comes and hacks the stone alien

its also used for whenever they mount a large attack all i have to do is run into our stone and dc and they ALL have to walk back from the start point

i think thats partly why your not allowed to "overuse" it in sieges

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:42 pm

What skill is it that does that? I thought archers had a crash skill too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:02 am

its called the same as title of the thread, archers get one called pillar of fire arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail Of The Underworld   Hail Of The Underworld Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail Of The Underworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage on Tanda :: Public Access :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: