Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Yourself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Show Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:30 am

Show Yourself! - Page 2 N503152864_321853_4133

I won a CoD4 tournament with three other friends. Got a trophy and a free pass to play another night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Gz Ramb!

Lotsa new and old faces! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:09 pm

D0c said I must post a pic of myself. So i went and took this 2 seconds ago with my phone Smile

Show Yourself! - Page 2 03090822431fn6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 am

LOL, nice pics guys, here i am geek Razz

Show Yourself! - Page 2 72252ee96493b26eead1d17yd4.th me
Show Yourself! - Page 2 Faac884d6e05d963d83e83avb5.thand my bike

"...Wadd is the nicest girl in the guild..." LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:43 pm

me at my cabin in my gear with my gun and dead animals
Show Yourself! - Page 2 Hunting2lf9.th
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

Show Yourself! - Page 2 1208843969

this part of my life is called so tired i angry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:43 pm

ya u look pretty angry lolz.. my pic is bad, ima go find a better one and put it up here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:30 pm

somehow thats EXACTALLY like i pictured u summo...... mop top and a baby face but strangley no nerd glasses
lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Maniac wrote:
somehow thats EXACTALLY like i pictured u summo...... mop top and a baby face but strangley no nerd glasses
lol
you forgot to mention the look of being permanently stoned Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:50 am

Maniac wrote:
lol

lol! lol! lol!

One of these days I will get around to posting a picture of myself Razz

Will be helping a friend with her photography project this week so will get her to give me a copy of a photo :]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Afterlife wrote:
Will be helping a friend with her photography project this week so will get her to give me a copy of a photo :]

As promised....meeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

Thought I had better put my picture back up before more people start calling me a girl @_@

Show Yourself! - Page 2 16891392a4343214179b87890603l

As I said before, not the greatest of pictures but my friend said that the unexpected ones are the best or some crap @_@

P.S. I remember what I was looking at in the distance, a girl was walking out of the room and she had a nice ass =P

Last edited by Afterlife on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:26 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : wtf???? I can edit if i want :X)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:07 pm

lol its not bad

kinda have that faraway look going on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:22 pm

where is the picture of the ass, we'll be the judge of whether or not it's nice Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 pm

-.- yeah we want the picture of the girl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 pm

Entwiner wrote:
-.- yeah we want the picture of the girl

No can do, I'm not that perverted to take pictures of random girls ass's lol, if people want to see a picture of a girl that badly, you should post your pic Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 am

For my return... A new picture!
Show Yourself! - Page 2 CIMG0751

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 am

Show Yourself! - Page 2 Beforehaircut That's me being female with my gf's purse..

Show Yourself! - Page 2 Goawaywhileihidestuff Trying to hide stuff but people are taking pictures of me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:48 am

afro affraid lol! hippies flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Maniac wrote:
afro affraid lol! hippies flower

Pshh, I'm wearing Abigail Williams shirt? and The Faceless? No hippies here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:21 am

lol, I don't think you know what hippies were or looked like, but you sure look like them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 pm

I always get called a hippie at work. I'm use to it. Doesn't bother me. Just like I get mistaken for a female all the time. even though I have nothing close to boobs. I just take it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:53 pm

Clara wrote:
lol, I don't think you know what hippies were or looked like, but you sure look like them.

Long hair doesn't make you a hippy. I listen to death metal and I don't smoke herb. I drink alot and yell "TITTIES" religously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm

lol slay has no BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES
wait damn this isn't whole chat... lol!

P.S. legions in case u haven't noticed i have torrets and i religously shout BOOBIES!

*ahem* BOOBIES FTW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:36 am

Ive never really cared to post in these show-yourself type threads on any board, but I thought you might like a pic of your fearless leader.

Show Yourself! - Page 2 Stang

Kind of an old pic, with my first car, 70 Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 am

BoBBerT wrote:
Ive never really cared to post in these show-yourself type threads on any board, but I thought you might like a pic of your fearless leader.

Show Yourself! - Page 2 Stang

Kind of an old pic, with my first car, 70 Mustang.

holy fking shiit. you better still have that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Yourself!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage on Tanda :: Public Access :: Public General Chat-
Jump to: