Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agatha down!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Agatha down! Empty
PostSubject: Agatha down!   Agatha down! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:29 am

So as most of you know, Agatha is now tagged as probably the most hated player on Tanda. MOSTLY by Harold. I don't know all the details, but the base problem is, Agatha scammed a pet from somebody. A friend of Harold's. And If Agatha did it once, he/she probably did it before. On top of that, he/she sucks as a Soldier and is known for sucking. And a few of our members have run into problems with him in DPs as well.
Anyways, tonight my DP found Agatha's party between SSK and Corridor. I Pm'd harold, My party Feathered him, Harold then feathered Etna and DonkeyBong, and then the wrath came.
Agatha down! Rappelz_screen00000000

I wasn't able to see the fighting or anything because we were fighting in Corri. But harold PM'd me and told me our DP can now do SSK because Agatha's party was dead. cheers

Basically if you're in a DP with Agatha, you better leave because you'll end up like this. There are no friends known to the haters of Agatha if you're in his party.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Agatha down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agatha down!   Agatha down! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am

Slaythem wrote:
Basically if you're in a DP with Agatha, you better leave because you'll end up like this. There are no friends known to the haters of Agatha if you're in his party.
Thats essentially what I told the party that invited her when we were looking for reps, either she goes or I go. And I told harold as soon as I saw him where they were going to be. Too bad since no one wants to get killed in a DP it took them several hours to fill lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Agatha down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agatha down!   Agatha down! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:57 am

Interesting. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agatha down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agatha down!   Agatha down! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agatha down!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage on Tanda :: Public Access :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: