Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Empty
PostSubject: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:03 am

Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) CASSLAYR5
Why are we so good at leveling at the same time on NM kill?

Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Rappelz_screen00000035
Before we go on a pk spree to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:53 am

Congratz guys Very Happy

btw I really don't think you guys should do those rooms yet on the lvls you are atm...If I was in your place I would go to 105+ rooms for better drop chance...either way big gratz once again cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:09 am

gz, fackin newbs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 am

BIG CONGRATULATIONS
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 am

GZ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:03 pm

lol i need to start leveling again...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 am

GZ cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: GZ!   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:39 am

Gz on R5 guys. Enjoy the plenty of R5 things that are available on the market, with next rank it will be a bit different Rolling Eyes.

And I agree with the note that you could have been doing better in rooms like g4, g16 or anubis. At least the cleric wouldn't be oom, unless he's noob cleric :-). My Holly was able to heal and buff party in all rooms in palmir; and she was single healer at ssk killing already at lv98 Cool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Nah, strike room is the right room for a 50/50 r4/r5 party, once all r5 NM rooms work fine unless you have newbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)   Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaythem and CasmadoreRed hit R5 (FINALLY)
Page 1 of 1