Rage on Tanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage on Tanda

Rage Guild on Rappelz Tanda Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me and My alts owning Pkers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Me and My alts owning Pkers Empty
PostSubject: Me and My alts owning Pkers   Me and My alts owning Pkers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:59 pm

this was me farming near sallys and this guys is dlvling with a cleric, the agro sally was hitting me so i kill it, he gets pissed goes pk i kill him, later on he comes back full gear and with cleric buffs to cancel out his wrath and i still kill him. ahh..greatness
Me and My alts owning Pkers Rappelzscreen00000074bh0.th

this is when i was in a dp where i died and tell everyone not to res me cuz i was in the middle of a monster field, the Sorc decieds to be funny and scrolls me 3 times i got pissed left the dp, he strts off mouthing off saying; what r u going to pk me noob? i say i dont pk and u wont stand a chance, i was saying good bye to a friend of mine his dp heads off he stays behind...and u know when someone stays behind they are gunna pk so i just buff my self and well the results are....

Me and My alts owning Pkers Rappelzscreen00000088vs2.th

now this is epic ownage for me cuz i didnt think it was possible, i am farming solo in a doungeon with my lvl60+10 orc and some people are parked in the same room as i am they didnt pick up thr drops and it was lagging me a bit so i strt to pick them up. the duo strt calling me a noob and go for the pk bttn and hell as a cleric i thought i was screwed with 2 pkers with 2 60+10 pets...well here is the shocker!!
Me and My alts owning Pkers Rappelzscreen00000089qm3.th
Me and My alts owning Pkers Rappelzscreen00000090vc0.th
and i just almost died laughing at this point getting called a noob from somone u owned lol!
Me and My alts owning Pkers Rappelzscreen00000091sy7.th
well those were my fun pk moments hope u guys got a laugh out of some Peace. P.s i am not in school ATM so grammer and spelling is out the window now!!
Back to top Go down

Me and My alts owning Pkers
Page 1 of 1